In my honest opinion, although tweeting might be fun for someone who can more easily access its features via cell phone and such, I actually feel I don't have the time for it! A simple 6 tweet assignment actually consumed my whole weekend, because I wasn't sure when the appropriate time span was to wait in bewtween tweets! I am not used to having to update my status so often, and I actually was in a panic because I was not sure at times what pointless bable I was supposed to be putting out there to see if someone else.
Each time I hit the send button, I cant help but feel that I am sending one more pointless missive that no one cares about, because they are worrying about the same things themsleves on the other end!
However, the assignment was rather enjoyable once I got the hang of it. It was useful in being able to put out the information that I need to find a new home for my dog, and post a picture of her as well. I guess that Twitter seems more enjoyable to me to use when I am simply bored. I have no real urge every fifteen minutes to an hour or so to update exactly what I am doing at the time.
Don't get me wrong, when it comes to posting some semi-urgent news, it would seem to be the immediate answer. Luckily, some people can even receive those updates immediately on their phones. Maybe that is why I don't have as much need for it because I cannot utilize all its features that make it unique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment