The Human Race Machine can, in no way, change the way people think about other races. In fact, every website I visited was only advertising the Human Race Machine as a marketed product. In my opinion, it is rather offensive, more like a freakshow for people who probably have no appreciation for what the machine is supposed to do.
All it did is show you what you would look like if you had some really intricate stage makeup applied. Actually, it would even require such intricacy, to be honest. Just a change of makeup tone.
Maybe I feel that it is offensive, because the question was, "How does the Human Race Machine change your perspective on yourself and others."
It may in fact, have an effect if your intial response was, "Oh my god! That is what I would look like if I were Hispanic!" or any other ethnicity.
To me....totally offensive. I find people in all colors equally, but uniquely beautiful, and they should change nothing about themselves. Nor should anyone. People, let's stop this perpetual struggle among races. Like the product advertises, "There is no gene for race."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment